All payments for purchases on this website are processed securely by PayPal.
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. is duly licenced as a Luxembourg credit institution in the sense of Article 2 of the law of 5 April 1993 on the financial sector as amended and is under the prudential supervision of the Luxembourg supervisory authority, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, with registered office in L-1150 Luxembourg.
You don’t need PayPal account to pay.
PayPal keeps your information secure. Here are some key features of PayPal.
- PayPal uses industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools.
- PayPal doesn’t share your financial information with the merchant.
- PayPal sends you a confirmation email when you make a payment.
- You can pay easily and securely with your bank account or credit card.
- You don’t need to dig out your credit card every time you pay. You save your details in your PayPal account so you don’t have to enter them again and again.
If an eligible item that you’ve bought online doesn’t arrive, or doesn’t match the seller’s description, our Buyer Protection will reimburse you for the full amount of the item plus postage and packaging costs. Buyer Protection covers eligible online purchases on eBay or on any other website, when you use PayPal.
For more information, see PayPal’s User Agreement.